Right after we got back home from the
race we had to quickly shower and head out the door for my birthday dinner!
Elyse, Natalie (a girl we met in another ward) Kirsten and I got the wonderful
chance to get a full course meal at a place called Starry Thai, just to
celebrate my birthday! It was a really nice evening and we had an entrée, soup,
main course, and dessert all in one sitting. And I ate ALL of it! Here are some
pictures of the evening.
Sunday was my birthday and it was a
very nice, relaxed day. I woke up and we all went to church. Everyone in the
young single adult class found out it was my birthday and gave me many birthday
wishes and I enjoyed being there. After church my host family and roommate were
so kind and they got me a card, some gifts. As I was waiting for dinner, I got
the chance to skype with my family and Jordan. Dinner was amazing and Michael,
Kirsten and Elyse made a red velvet cake for me after dinner and they sang
happy birthday as well. It was a great birthday. Thanks everyone for the
birthday wishes, letters and those who went in on the camera, I love it!! I seriously am so incredibly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!
Michael and I with the delicious cake
Thinking of a wish. :)
All ready to blow out the candles!
No comments:
Post a Comment