Our first weekend of school, we all
piled in the vans and drove to Tawharanui beach… Yes, that’s the name of the
beach. It is super hard for me to pronounce and I usually end up just saying
Tawa-whatever beach! But we got to spend all day here and it was absolutely
beautiful.
This was by far my favorite beach we’ve
been to because 1) it was gorgeous, 2) it was pretty secluded and not so busy,
3) they had great waves for boogie boarding, 4) there were places you could go
exploring.

and I had a hard time getting out as far as I needed and didn’t want to risk drowning.
There was a cool little cave area
that we could explore and such so Stacey, Sarah, Brooke and I ventured over and
walked through the “cave” area.

I also had a little fun in the sand with the director's daughter and ended up digging a pretty deep hole as the waves came up on shore, so we took some funny height pictures. You can see Tiare (the director's daughter) digging in the sand while we took the second picture.
After the beach we went and saw “The
Vow” in theaters. I thought it was a pretty good movie all the way up to the
end, but then they ruined it with a terrible ending. Then on Saturday we were
uber tired and lazy. We ended up just staying at home, cleaning our room and
doing chores, and working on homework.









laid back and sunny wonderful!
ReplyDelete