An
adventure that I had on the 1st day here I forgot to mention was the
family gathering we went to for Hans’ part of the family. His brother was
moving to Australia just this past weekend and so they had a get together to
kind of say by to him and his family. I
have to admit, it was a real fun visit. Hans and Freeda apologized about having
such a loud family ahead of time, but it just made me feel all that much more comfortable
because I come from a loud, fun family. J I forgot to take pictures at this activity…
Unfortunately.
I am sorry for the delay of telling my adventures thus far, I have been uber swamped with all of the assignments we have and the little time to do them. we don't get home from school until about 5:30 and then we do dinner/clean up, scripture and prayers with our family and by then it's about 7:30 and we still have homework to do for the next morning. Then we repeat the process over by getting to bed by about 10, waking up at 5:30 and catching the bus to get over to the chapel for school on time (8am). That's my somewhat normal routine I have for the next 3 weeks. Hopefully in the next day or two I'll have my adventures caught up and on the blog for you all to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment