Monday, January 2, 2012

New Zealand, I'm on My Way!

Today's the day!

Passport: check. Plane tickets: check. Bags of everything: check. International study abroad pack: check.... I'm ALL set to go!


I'm sitting here at the San Francisco airport just waiting...and waiting... and waiting for the flight to Auckland, New Zealand!!! I packed and repacked the last couple of weeks to make sure that I had everything I needed for the next 4 months. This morning Mom, Susan and Jordan took me to the airport to drop me off around 9 am. I was able to get through check-in, security and my first flight without any hassle. Now the only thing between me and New Zealand is a remaining 5 hour wait for boarding and a 13 hour flight! I'm so excited for all the adventures that lie ahead for this next semester!

Here are some pictures I took while waiting at the airport forever!!!

Scoping out the plane from the airport... it's HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment